Saturday, July 10, 2004

Tuesdays with Morrie

Supposedly this is a great book. I bought a copy of it a little over a year ago, my wife immediately took it away from me and told me I could read it when she finished. Well here I sit still wondering whether I will ever get to read it. Now you ask - why is he going on about this book - well someone made a movie about it - didn't realize this...

So I was flipping through the channels- okay my mother in law was watching Oxygen and the movie happened to be coming on. So here I sit watching it, trying to gleam the few bits of wisdom the producers might have allowed to be included in a movie as they slaughtered the original manuscript.

I should go fishing - I think better when I am standing in the middle of a cool stream watching the water dapple as a trout noses up to the top to see what some crazy fool is throwing across the water.

No comments: