Monday, April 25, 2005

Redfaced professor made up scary story

The story just keeps getting better. As reports of the professors' threats circulated, we all waited with bated breath to only discover the thief could care less and there was very little reality to the whole story. Ah come on - nothing was real, darn it - here you had as all waiting for the Fed's to come swooping in, raiding a dorm on campus, turning up some ring of laptop thieves who stole professors notes to sell on the black market to people that actually cared what their professors were saying in the first place or in reality just wanted the easy A that was guaranteed by having a copy of the test and answers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Found your site by searching for trout fishing secrets. I was wondering if anyone else has come accross this site - trout fishing secrets. I believe it's new and I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I buy this fly fishing training book.
trout fishing secrets

Anonymous said...

Hi. Came accross this site today - trout fishing. I believe it's new and I was amazed by the pics in the pdf they're giving away, so I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I decide on anything from them.

Anonymous said...

Your blog was an enjoyable read for me.. keep the good info coming and I'll try to come back soon.

Regards:
bass fishing