Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pete Ashdown for US Senate

Well in my two year stint in Utah I managed to meet Pete on several occasions. He is a great guy, understands technology; Xmission was to be one of the providers on the network I worked on, and had the public's general interest at heart when he spoke in front of several city council meetings concerning the project iw ass associated with. I wish him luck in his bid. If I still lived in Utah I would happily donate my time and money to help him.

Thanks to Boing Boing for letting me know about this.

3 comments:

Quit Smoking said...

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

miro said...

Hi!

I like your blog.
Come and visit my site link popularity!

Mrs.DentalCare said...

searching around bloggers can get tiresome but every once and a while you stumble into a blog thats quite interresting thats all i have to say for now , keep blogging.

fishing charter