Friday, February 04, 2005

Well that wasn't long enough

So I have become a Principal Security Engineer for a company called ReddShell. They have a neat software product and they have some really cool consultants working here.

I got back to Colorado on Sunday night, started the new job on Wednesday and was told on Thursday to pack my bags I would in Chicago for the next month. Needless to say the wife wasn't exactly happy with me and well I was a bit disappointed myself. I was looking forward to being home for a few weeks, I was even beginning to enjoy changing the little girl's diapers. Oh but the life of a consultant requires some sacrafice and so I must head off to Chicago in February.

I am diving headfirst into the world of VISA CISP and Sarbanes-Oxley. Should be fun, finally going to use that silly CISSP for something useful.

No comments: