Thursday, April 21, 2005

Where did my Google ranking go

So I had been telling everyone to find me all they had to do was Google me. I said this because for the last several months my blog was the top reference to who Ward Spangenberg was. Not anymore - what happened? what did I do? where do I go from here?

Another note I have discovered my Technorati ranking is 1,113,718. I am thinking this is probably bad. It also appears that no one cares what I say, because I have no links. A friend of mine Phil Windley, actually the whole reason I found out about Technorati, must be super high on the list as when you search his name you get about a million hits. Does this make me invisible? Do I matter? Am I matter?

I have a couple of new posts in the next day or so. Recaps of two different security meetings I attended. One is on Web Application Security and the other is on Incident Response and Digital Forensics. Maybe someone will care.

I have added a new little ticker on the right - courtesy of Symantec. It is kind of interesting look at what is going on in the security world.

8 comments:

Ward said...

Phil likes me. He really really likes me. Okay back to the regulary scheduled blogging.

Justin said...

Hi. Came accross this site today - fly fishing. I believe it's new and I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I make any judgements.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Found your site by searching for fly tying. So many sites have little new info on fly tying, and even though it's not quite what I was looking for, yours is great. I enjoy following the conversations and every now and then pick some interesting tidbits of knowledge that I can pass along to my friends. Thanks again

George said...

Hi. Came accross this site today - fly rods. I believe it's new and I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I make any judgements.

alaska fishing charter said...

I like your thought process you use in your blogging. Keep up the good work.

Regards;

alaska fishing charter

Greg said...

trout fishing in new yorktrout fishing in new yorktrout fishing in new yorktrout fishing in new yorktrout fishing in new yorktrout fishing in new yorktrout fishing in new york heres the info abouttrout fishing in new york Trout Fishing and more trout fishing in new york.
trout fishing in new york

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
john mayer
carrie underwood
robin thicke

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
john mayer
carrie underwood
robin thicke