Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas gifts for mom

So this year the family decided to do puts name in the bucket and draw who was buying who a gift. I ended up with my mother. I love my mom, but buying her a Christmas gift is probably the hardest thing in the world to do. I know all the things she likes - do you realize how hard it is now to find an antique cookbook for her collection, or a tin that she hasn't already found. Forget it.

So this year I decided to raid my photographs and pick two that I thought she might like. These are the two I picked. I am a few days late, but I am getting them printed and matted and will ship them off as soon as possible. She knows I can barely remember to tie my own shoes most days - shouldn't be a surprise I can't mail Christmas gifts on time.

Something about the colors in this one. I am going to have it matted with a rust border, similar to the beads in the picture.

IMG1.jpg

This picture - wow - I might have this one matted for myself.

IMG2.jpg

So there you go - mommy's always like something their babies made for them.

No comments: